Marketing Manager - US
SKEEPERS is a French group with strong international ambition (offices in Spain, Italy, Brazil and the USA) helping brands to generate value through and for their customers.
With our SaaS solutions (Net Reviews, Teester, Mediatech-cx) and our AI and Blockchain R&D program, we prescriptively enable to activate data collected with customers feedbacks and contents for marketing purposes :
Net Reviews is specialized in collecting, moderating and publishing authentic client reviews. Its solutions are boosting conversion rates and guiding customers in their purchases.
Teester is leading an automatized solution of authentic video creations - It allows brands and online shops to generate authentic and relevant high end videos made by consumers for consumers.
Mediatech-cx is dedicated to the voice of customers. Its platforms measure, improve and engage the customers thanks to surveys, web reviews and production datas.
Surprise offers customers an easy and efficient access to cashback rewards for physical and online purchases.
To support our growth, we are constantly looking for new talents willing to make a difference!
With a strong internal culture, our newcomers need to share our own values :
Our motto is “Improve, Activate, Engage” - We are all guided by the strong belief that putting Human at the heart of the activity is the one and only way to create more sustainable values.
To make things happen, in Cooperation, Pragmatism and Caring we trust !
Marketing Manager US :
As part of our growth, we are looking for a dynamic, energetic and results driven “Marketing Manager” to join our Marketing team in the US.
You will be a key driver of growth and report directly to our Head of Marketing and Growth (based in France).
You will create, own and execute B2B marketing programs that support the full sales cycle, driving pipeline growth and increasing overall demand and revenue.
Your missions :
- Help achieve our ambitious MRR goals by driving lead generation through multiple inbound/outbound channels and test new channels
- Work closely with sales, customer success and product teams to constantly improve alignment with revenue goals and efficiency
- Ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding and content of all internal and external communications
- Follow a strategy to help our brand become a thought leader in our market
- Perform regular industry and competitive analysis to help positioning and messaging
- Effectively expand and manage omni-channel programs including social, webinars, infographics, video and web
- Organise KPI’s to track and report marketing initiatives
We want you in if :
- You have a first experience in a B2B SaaS Marketing position
- You are proficient in marketing automation and tracking tools
- You are a “doer”
- You are a team player
- You are data-driven
- You know how to implement original storytelling
- You can be both strategic and creative
- The opportunity to play a strategic role in a growing organisation
- Working within a dynamic structure full of ambitions in a competitive market
- Remote friendly
- Full benefits (healthcare, dental insurance, etc.)
- Paid family leave (20 days/year)