Lead UX Designer
SKEEPERS is the French group with strong international ambition (offices in Spain, Italy, Brazil and the USA) helping brands to generate value through and for their customers.
With our SaaS solutions (Net Reviews, Teester, Mediatech-cx) and our AI and Blockchain R&D program, we prescriptively enable to activate data collected with customers feedbacks and contents for marketing purposes :
Net Reviews is specialized in collecting, moderating and publishing authentic client reviews. Its solutions are boosting conversion rates and guiding customers in their purchases.
Teester is leading an automatized solution of authentic video creations - It allows brands and online shops to generate authentic and relevant high end videos made by consumers for consumers.
Mediatech-cx is dedicated to the voice of customers. Its platforms measure, improve and engage the customers thanks to surveys, web reviews and production datas.
To support our growth, we are constantly looking for new talents willing to make a difference!
With a strong internal culture, our newcomers need to share our own values :
Our motto is “Improve, Activate, Engage” - We are all guided by the strong belief that putting Human at the heart of the activity is the one and only way to create more sustainable values.
To make things happen, in Cooperation, Pragmatism and Caring we trust !
LEAD UX DESIGNER :
Skeepers is committed to offer the best User Experience to all its clients.
As part of our growth, we are looking for a dynamic, experienced and results-driven “Lead UX Designer” to join our CX team.
You will be a key driver of growth and report directly to our CMO Pascal.
You will be responsible for leading on UX and design of our platforms.
Your missions :
- Contribute to our ambitious business goals by driving the Group UX strategy : Gather, evaluate and prioritize user and business requirements
- Translate and turn insights from user research and user testing into value-adding solution concepts and actionable deliverables
- Co-build the product roadmap in collaboration with the other teams
- Work closely with the other teams to constantly improve alignment with goals and efficiency
- Organize and run UX workshops
- Spark fresh ideas and infuse them in our culture and products
- Research and stay current with trends in UX, design
We want you in if :
- You have a proven work experience (+5 years) as a UX role, ideally in a SaaS company
- You are proficient in Design Thinking methods
- You are a “doer” and a team player
- You are able to communicate decision points and metrics in an articulate, actionable manner for technical and non-technical individuals at all levels
- You speak both French and English fluently. Another language is a plus
- You are comfortable with user-centric design principles
- You are proficient in UX-related softwares
- The opportunity to play a strategic role in a growing organisation
- Working within a dynamic structure full of ambitions in a competitive market
- Remote friendly